Talking to colleagues and friends about what you do in your job can be so fruitful. Especially if you’re the kind of person who could (and should) be better at selling themselves even though you’ve worked in marketing for a very long time. What kind of fool are we talking about here? Ahem. Meet your time-saving problem-solving marketing project manager, that’s who.
One of As in Boat’s offering is productivity expertise. This means identifying, analysing and implementing efficiencies so the business owner can get on with what they do best – running their business!
I’ve always been really passionate about helping a company or an individual run a smoother, tighter ship, so they have more time. It’s all about saving time for me. As someone coming in from the outside, I have a knack of spotting and sorting out problems quickly and efficiently – of course!
Unfortunately, this doesn’t sound sexy at all, but the benefits to your business can be huge and measurable:
- improve your internal communications vastly
- receive and deal with far fewer emails (who doesn’t want this?)
- collaborate with your clients, suppliers and staff on projects more effectively
- share and work together on your documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- spend more time on important day-today business activities
- get more time back so you can actively find new customers
- work more effectively from anywhere
Yes, this content writer has been a marketing project manager for many years, with two notable University of Cambridge clients on the books. I am in the process of writing some case studies detailing how As in Boat has helped Cambridge University Press and Cambridge English Language Assessment become more efficient and more productive in the last two years.
In the meantime, I thought I should let you, my dear reader know I am coming to find you and help you solve your problems.
It’s about time, right?